If your charity is a not-for-profit organisation or trust (registered under the Charities Act 2005) and your organisation benefits people in NZ then you are eligible to apply using the form below.
Note: Organisations that benefit just one specific region or area of NZ are now being considered. This was not the case prior to June 2012 when charities needed to be NZ wide.
How It Works
If you meet the criteria above, your charity will be added to our pool of charities that have applied.
On the 15th of every month, 3 charities are drawn at random from the pool of charities and then everyone is invited to vote for their favourite charity on our blog.
If your charity is one of the 3 up for voting it’s a great idea to spread the word and ask your own community to vote for your organisation. This method increases your votes and provides 4good with the exposure it need’s to grow and donate more each month!
The charity with the most votes is announced at the end of the month.
- Upon being selected as the winning charity for that month, we will write a short blog article and email newsletter about your cause.
- At the end of the month we require a short video (approx 30 second, uploaded to your YouTube Account) from the winning charity outlining what the funds will be used for (and thanking the 4good community!).
- Funds will be paid to your charity upon receipt of this video (it need not be professional made – amateur or handy-cam footage is fine) and a copy of your bank deposit slip.
A couple of things to note:
- Our funds will only go to registered New Zealand charities, and not to individuals
- Currently, we will not fund projects overseas as we’re focused on contributing to New Zealand Charities.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org