Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in March 2018 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm, 28 February 2018).
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People NZ #CC11184
2. Bellyful New Zealand Trust Board #CC46995
Bellyful was ‘born’ out the desire to see families supported by their fellow community members.
3. Youthline Auckland Charity Trust #CC21032
Youthline was created in 1970 and forms a collaboration of youth development organisations across the country.
Youthline works with young people, their families and those supporting young people. Our organisations are made up of volunteer and paid staff members – and we have centres based across the country.
We were established to ensure young people know where to get help and can access support when they need it.
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in February 2018?
- Bellyful New Zealand Trust Board (72%, 282 Votes)
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People NZ (25%, 97 Votes)
- Youthline Auckland Charity Trust (3%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 392
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good