Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in December 2017 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm, 30 November 2017).
- Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower Trust #CC20081Our Mission: We help people stay safe, act wisely and believe in themselves.
Our goal is to build a safer world with positive strategies to stop violence; To empower people of all ages and abilities with positive, effective empowerment training so they have the tools and the confidence to enjoy living to their full potential.
With the help of private donors, sponsors and community grants, we aim to bring this training to people from all walks of life.
2. Riding For Disabled Association Wellington Group Incorporated #CC38928
Wellington Riding for the Disabled (WRDA) mission is to develop confidence, independence and well being for people with disabilities through therapeutic horse related programmes. We have helped hundreds of people who face the challenge of disability to experience the benefits of horse therapy. We are one of over 50 independently financed and managed Groups throughout the country affiliated to the New Zealand Riding for the Disabled Association (NZRDA).
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in November 2017?
- Riding For Disabled Association Wellington Group Incorporated #CC38928 (69%, 332 Votes)
- Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower Trust #CC20081 (30%, 146 Votes)
- Linton Park Community Centre Trust #CC47625 (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 479
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good