Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in November 2017 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm, 31 October 2017).
- Catwalk Spinal Cord Injury Trust #CC27170
Imagine a world free of paralysis caused by spinal cord injury.
We fund research that aims to fix paralysis following spinal cord injury. CatWalk is dedicated to supporting world-class research and innovation. Our goal is simple, to get people out of wheelchairs and back onto their feet.
Our key objectives are:
- Support the scientific opinion that a cure for SCI can be found.
- Promote and generate funding for research into a cure for paralysis.
- Identify and assist in medical research and development into techniques designed for the
- regeneration of the effects of spinal cord injuries.
- Monitor the research progress of all scientists funded by the Trust.
- Provide targeted assistance to organisations working on projects that promote the purpose of the Trust.
- Foster cooperation between all disciplines engaged in central nervous system research, regeneration and direct relief.
- Disseminate information about research into SCI.
- Cooperate with international efforts in this field.
2. Third Space Trust #CC49055
Third Space is…
- A space usually distinct from our home and work.
- A space which enables us to unwind and step out of a role
- A space which encourages both reflections and sharing
- A space of hospitality and generosity
- A space where everyone is welcome
We are a group using places of encounter in our community to create Third Spaces.
Who we are
Get Smart Tauranga is a Charitable Trust which has been going for over 21 years in the Tauranga Community. We are a Christian Agency, with our faith underpinning everything we do.
We exist to support the community reponse to the growing problem of substance abuse and addiction.
We are supported by donation from the businesses, the public, community funding and the District Health Board. Our aim is to provide a free service to the community.
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in October 2017?
- Catwalk Spinal Cord Injury (91%, 365 Votes)
- Get Smart Tauranga (6%, 25 Votes)
- Trust Third Space Trust (3%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 400
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good
A very worthy cause and very important.