Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in April 2017 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31 March 2017)
1. Heart Kids New Zealand Incorporated #CC20102
Every week, 12 babies are born with a heart defect in New Zealand. Whilst there are surgical procedures that can improve the heart’s function, there is no cure for a Congenital Heart Disease (CHD). Heart Kids NZ is the only charity that supports Kiwi children and families affected by CHD, right through their life.
3. Te Tawharau o te Ora (Facebook) #CC48674
Te Tawharau o te Ora an organisation to help homeless Whānau in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty find suitable accommodation. Also to provide emergency housing.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in March
- Heart Kids New Zealand Incorporated (79%, 449 Votes)
- Te Tawharau o te Ora (Facebook) (14%, 78 Votes)
- The Children's Grief Centre Charitable Trust (Skylight) (8%, 44 Votes)
Total Voters: 571
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good