Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in January 2017 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st December 2016)
1. East Taranaki Environment Trust #CC22330
We provide a place for kiwi to thrive. Our project at Purangi, East Taranaki is a community initiative, involving the implementation of a suite of pest control and advocacy measures to promote conservation and sustainability in the Purangi / Matau and Pouiatoa catchment.
2. Allergy New Zealand Incorporated #CC10148
Allergy New Zealand is a national charity that offers reliable information, education and support so you can manage your or your child’s allergy, and live an active and healthy lifestyle.
3. The Manawatu Multiple Sclerosis Society #CC21737
The Manawatu Multiple Sclerosis Society is a non-profit organisation who provide support, education and advocacy for people with MS, their carers and their families in the Manawatu community.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in December 2016
- East Taranaki Environment Trust #CC22330 (53%, 47 Votes)
- The Manawatu Multiple Sclerosis Society #CC21737 (31%, 27 Votes)
- Allergy New Zealand Incorporated #CC10148 (16%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 88
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good