Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in June 2016 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 30th June 2016)
1. True Colours Charitable Trust #CC21265 True Colours Children’s Health Trust is a Waikato-based health care organisation, funded entirely by community generosity. It exists for the sole purpose of supporting children and young people with complex serious illness, and their families.
2. Catwalk Spinal Cord Injury Trust #CC27170 The CatWalk Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Trust raises funds to support the body of scientific opinion which says a cure for SCI will be found. Our goal is to enable SCI sufferers to walk again – thery want people out of wheelchairs and back on their feet.
3. Linton Park Community Centre Trust (facebook) #CC47625 Linton Park Community Centre aims to provide services, programmes and support to empower and encourage people to participate in their wider community.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in July 2016?
- True Colours Charitable Trust (53%, 26 Votes)
- Catwalk Spinal Cord Injury Trust (37%, 18 Votes)
- Linton Park Community Centre Trust (10%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 49
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good