Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in May 2016 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st May 2016)
1. Wanganui Multiple Sclerosis Society Inc #CC28981 A non profit society which assists people with MS and other neurological illness and their families. Their members are people with MS and also support people.
2. SuperGrans Manawatu Charitable Trust #CC28684 With their wonderful team of mature volunteers, SuperGrans Mentoring passes on skills for safe, healthy, low impact, budget living in the Manawatu area. They provide one-on-one in-home mentoring and hands-on workshops.
3. Youthline Central North Island #CC27623 While Central North Island is best known for the youth helpline, the organisation is also greatly involved in the development of the community. They get behind young people, their friends and whanau and try their best to reach out by providing other services such as: seminars at schools, presentations, after-school and holiday programmes, face-to-face mentoring and support programs.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in June 2016?
- Youthline Central North Island (68%, 48 Votes)
- SuperGrans Manawatu Charitable Trust (20%, 14 Votes)
- Wanganui Multiple Sclerosis Society Inc (13%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 71
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good