Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in May 2016 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 30th April 2016)
1. Melanoma New Zealand #CC30658 Melanoma New Zealand is a registered charitable trust devoted to issues relating to melanoma. Their mission is to prevent avoidable deaths from melanoma and alleviate anxiety among those affected by it.
2.The Children’s Grief Centre Charitable Trust (Skylight) #CC27206 Skylight is a national not for profit trust that enables children, young people, their family/whanau and friends to navigate through times of trauma, loss and grief.
3. Whaingaroa Environment Centre #CC36105 The team are a dedicated group of individuals passionate about environmental education and building a sustainable community. Their vision is that Whaingaroa is a healthy, resilient and environmentally sustainable community.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in May 2016?
- Melanoma Foundation of New Zealand (49%, 33 Votes)
- The Children’s Grief Centre Charitable Trust (Skylight) (44%, 30 Votes)
- Whaingaroa Environment Centre (7%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 68
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good