Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in April 2016 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st March 2016)
1. Waikato Breast Cancer Trust #CC10590 They reduce the burden of breast cancer through research. Their research team work collaboratively with international research groups and locally, providing New Zealand women with access to leading-edge protocols and advances in therapy. They run the Waikato Breast Cancer Register ensuring standards of service provision for Waikato women and research on NZ treatment outcomes.
2. Geyser Community Foundation #CC21560 The purpose of the Geyser Community Foundation is to promote and support charitable giving towards local community organisations and charitable purposes. They exist to make charitable giving easier and more rewarding. Their vision is growth through giving.
3. Third Space Trust #CC49055 A third space is a space usually distinct from our home or work. A space which enables us to unwind and step out of role. A space that encourages reflection and sharing. A space of hospitality and generosity where everyone is welcome. They are a group using spaces of encounter in the community to create third spaces.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in April 2016?
- Waikato Breast Cancer Trust (67%, 29 Votes)
- Geyser Community Foundation (19%, 8 Votes)
- Third Space Trust (14%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 43
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good
Where has the easy link share options gone for Twitter etc?
You found them useful Kylie? I’ll see if I can find one that works better than the last one.
Do you have many animal charities listed? I thought I voted for one today but it’s disappeared and you have obviously corrected this after my FB post earlier today. This is just out of curiosity as I haven’t seen many animal organisations listed recently.
You’re right, there was a mistake that I corrected, thanks for bringing that to my attention.
We have many animal organisations in our list but the randomised draw did not pick 1 for the poll this time.