Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in March 2016 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 28th February 2016)
1. True Colours Charitable Trust #CC21265 True Colours Children’s Health Trust is a Waikato-based health care organisation, funded entirely by community generosity. It exists for the sole purpose of supporting children and young people with complex serious illness, and their families.
2. Birthright Christchurch Inc. #CC25524 Birthright Christchurch believes that all children have the right to a happy, secure and loving home environment. They work with single parents / caregivers to build confidence, skills and resilience within families and their individual members. Their service is tailored to meet the needs of each family.
3. Assistance Dogs New Zealand Trust #CC32920 Assistance Dogs New Zealand (ADNZ) is a registered charitable trust, providing trained dogs to clients with a disability. They are committed to providing a quality service which evaluates each applicant individually and provides assessment, training and follow-up to meet each individuals specific needs.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in March 2016?
- Assistance Dogs New Zealand Trust (64%, 192 Votes)
- True Colours Charitable Trust (22%, 66 Votes)
- Birthright Christchurch Inc. (15%, 44 Votes)
Total Voters: 302
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good