Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in February 2016 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st January 2016)
1. Strong Links #CC51555 Autism and Depression are societal issues. Strong Links will connect, support, and educate. Working with individuals and communities, they are changing popular responses to Autism and depression.
2. Dunedin Community Care Trust #CC21317 They support youth and adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autistic spectrum disorders in Otago and Southland to live as participating and valued members of their communities. They recognise that all people are different and therefore should be respected and supported as individuals.
3. Tauranga Salvation Army #CC37312 They are a community minded Church seeking to serve and bless people through love. Their friendship is warm, honest, loyal and refreshing; their hospitality generous, balanced and caring. Their work in the community is fuelled by our worship – church services that encourage the heart, feed the soul, and cultivate compassion.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in February 2016?
- Dunedin Community Care Trust (53%, 96 Votes)
- Tauranga Salvation Army (29%, 53 Votes)
- Strong Links (17%, 31 Votes)
Total Voters: 180
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good