Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in January 2016 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st December 2015)
1. Auckland Young Women’s Christian Association #CC33917 They are part of the world’s largest women’s organisation, a global network of 25 million women leading social and economic change in over 125 countries worldwide. They have a proud heritage of providing FREE community programmes in Auckland for 130 years. These programmes deliver on our mission: to not rest until every woman is able to fulfil her potential. They are driven to provide women the opportunity to realise a better future.
2. Head Injury Society (Waikato) Inc #CC23785 THINK! The Head Injury Network for Kiwis is a charitable organisation that provides advocacy, support and information to people who have sustained a head injured, their families/whanau and carers throughout Waikato. THINK!’s goal is to increase the awareness and prevention of Head Injury throughout New Zealand. To achieve this goal, they will be forming relationships with other community groups, schools, sport groups, NZ Police and businesses, ensuring people are aware of the impact a head injury has on the injured person’s life, their family, friends, workplace and the general community.
3. Wellington South Parents Centre Incorporated #CC23436 They believe that parenting is everything and that great parents will grow great children! They work with parents to equip them with the best in knowledge and skills and support so that they can be best parents they can possibly be.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in January 2016?
- Head Injury Society (Waikato) Inc (67%, 36 Votes)
- Wellington South Parents Centre Incorporated (24%, 13 Votes)
- Auckland Young Women's Christian Association (9%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 54
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good