Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in November 2015 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st October 2015)
1. Polio New Zealand Incorporated #CC25022 Polio NZ Inc is an incorporated society dedicated to seeking support for people who have had poliomyelitis. It does this through information sharing and where possible, assistance to polio society members and their families, whether or not they are experiencing problems at present.
2. Hawke’s Bay Multiple Sclerosis Society Incorporated #CC33087 The Hawkes Bay Multiple Sclerosis Society is committed to the co-ordination of services appropriate to the individual needs of the people with Multiple Sclerosis and other Neurological disorders and thier family/whanau.
3. Toy Library Federation of New Zealand #CC44320 The Toy Library Federation of NZ is the national body to which individual toy libraries belong. They act as a support to new and existing not-for-profit toy libraries; offering information and support on all aspects of running a toy library, toy selection and the value of play. Toy Libraries are run by a group of volunteers for the benefit of children in your community.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in November 2015?
- Hawke's Bay Multiple Sclerosis Society Incorporated (80%, 99 Votes)
- Toy Library Federation of New Zealand (12%, 15 Votes)
- Polio New Zealand Incorporated (7%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 123
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good