Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we be able to give away funds to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in September 2015 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st August 2015)
1. Northern Buller Museum #CC20484. The museum is run by a small trust. It is located 30 kilometres from Westport towards Karamea in a small community called Granity. It is situated in the old stores building that belonged to Solid Energy and has listed historic Coke Ovens. Their mission is to restore & keep the history of the area alive, for the public to view.
2. Men’s Health Trust New Zealand #CC10645. They are a New Zealand registered charity that aims to improve the lives of men by inspiring them to make positive and rewarding lifestyle choices for improved health and awesomeness. They desperately want to change the way men think about their health and encourage them to proactively visit their doctors and take responsibility for living healthy lives.
3. Integrated Neurological Rehabilitation Foundation #CC10037, Our Foundation provides rehabilitation services for adults with neurological motor disorders such as Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Head injuries and Cerebral Palsy.They practise in groups in which each individual is guided towards the skill and motivation they need to achieve greater independence in their everyday lives
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in September 2015?
- Men’s Health Trust New Zealand (64%, 90 Votes)
- Integrated Neurological Rehabilitation Foundation (31%, 44 Votes)
- Northern Buller Museum (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 141
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good