Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we have almost $1500 to give away to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in May 2015 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 30th April)
1. YouthLaw #CC10505 YouthLaw Tino Rangatiratanga Taitamariki is a free community law centre for children and young people nationwide. They provide free legal services to anyone aged under 25 who are unable to access legal help elsewhere, or those acting on their behalf. They’re a registered charity and we’re part of the nationwide community law centre network. They’re the only organisation operating across NZ where children and young people can access free legal services just for them.
2. The United Way (NZ) Charitable Trust #CC26974 United Way NZ (UWNZ) is an independent, non-religious, non-political, volunteer based organisation that encourages generosity by brokering resources (money, time and skills) between individuals, businesses and the community. UWNZ’s operations are funded through corporate partnerships, service fees, investment interest, donations and grants.
3. YWCA Hamilton #CC34536 They support individual and community change by EMPOWERING women, especially YOUNG WOMEN, to develop and exercise their individual and collective LEADERSHIP through enhancing their spiritual, physical, mental and cultural well-being. They are COMMITTED to addressing all forms of oppression, so that women may TOGETHER attain social and economic justice.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in June 2015?
- The United Way (NZ) Charitable Trust (84%, 323 Votes)
- YouthLaw (12%, 48 Votes)
- YWCA Hamilton (4%, 14 Votes)
Total Voters: 385
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good