Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we have almost $1500 to give away to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in March 2015 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 28th February)
- Touch Canterbury Incorporated #CC45834 Touch is one of the largest participation sports in Canterbury. With 15,000 members Touch Canterbury prides itself on being a community driven, results orientated, not for profit organisation. Touch can be enjoyed by anyone at any level and is a great way to meet new friends and stay active.
- Waikato Breast Cancer Trust #CC10590 The Waikato Breast Cancer Trust (WBCT) is a charitable Trust enabling research and education into breast cancer diagnosis, prevention and treatment. Their mission is quality research into breast cancer. Their vision is dedicated to improving breast cancer outcomes.
- Little Sprouts Charitable Trust [Facebook] #CC38963 They are a volunteer-run charity that gives FREE life changing packs (full of everything a baby needs at birth) to families who desperately need them.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in March 2015?
- Little Sprouts Charitable Trust (89%, 354 Votes)
- Waikato Breast Cancer Trust (8%, 33 Votes)
- Touch Canterbury Incorporated (3%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 399
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good