Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we have almost $1500 to give away to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in February 2015 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st January)
- Asthma New Zealand – The Lung Association Inc #CC20517 Their vision is to work towards the eradication of asthma through supporting ongoing research into the causes of asthma. Their mission is to work in partnership with Alliance Partners throughout New Zealand to provide training, education and support to people with asthma (and their families) in order that they might lead as normal a lifestyle as possible. To work toward the creation of a national organisation through the development of structures which will deliver a high quality service.
- Good Neighbour Aotearoa Trust #CC49198 By building a network of people who love serving and helping others, their dream is to create “neighbours building neighbourhoods.” Places where people have a sense of belonging. Our neighbourhoods can be a better place with a “friend just over the fence.” They believe it is possible to have neighbourhoods where we learn to share our gifts and give back to others rather than just being consumers. In this way the dream for a better future is in the grasp of us all. It is possible to not only bring change but BE the change they want to see by connecting people who need help with people who can help.
- Allergy New Zealand Incorporated #CC10148 They are a national membership-based, not-for-profit society whose primary role is to provide information, education, and support to the many thousands of New Zealanders living with allergies, including those at risk of anaphylaxis. They also represent their interests particularly to government, policy makers and the media, provide information and guidance to the health, education and food sectors, and support research. They have the advice and support of a medical panel, which is made up of allergy specialists, nurses and dietitians.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in February 2015?
- Good Neighbour Aotearoa Trust (54%, 246 Votes)
- Asthma New Zealand – The Lung Association Inc (32%, 146 Votes)
- Allergy New Zealand Incorporated (14%, 62 Votes)
Total Voters: 454
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good