Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we have almost $1500 to give away to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in January 2015 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st December)
- The Operating Theatre Trust #CC26517 They create world-class theatre most often based on New Zealand literature. They see live theatre as a way to engage children with literature, and to encourage reading. They know that theatre is more than “just” entertainment; they also see it as an integral part of their education, their growing up experiences, socialisation skills, and encouraging and exploring their imaginations.
- SPCA Hastings and Districts Branch #CC36568 Hastings and Districts SPCA was established in 1967 and deals with hundreds of rescued animals each year at their purpose built shelter. They rescue, rehabilitate and re-home abused, neglected and unwanted animals and where appropriate take prosecutions under the Animal Welfare Act.
- The Morrinsville Art Gallery Charitable Trust #CC21580 The Wallace Gallery Morrinsville is a project borne out of passion and community vision: intended as a centre of excellence, showcasing New Zealand art and artists, providing a community focus and an ideal venue for inspiring and educating young people.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in January 2015?
- SPCA Hastings and Districts Branch (67%, 243 Votes)
- The Operating Theatre Trust (28%, 101 Votes)
- The Morrinsville Art Gallery Charitable Trust (5%, 19 Votes)
Total Voters: 363
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good