Hi guys – apologies – our last email included Cleft NZ Inc, which are a great charity, however we’ve already given them funds in when they won in May 2013! So we’ve updated the poll below with a new charity! Please make sure you vote 🙂
Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we have almost $1500 to give away to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in December 2014 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 30th November)
- The Nelson ARK trust #CC30937 The Nelson ARK rescues unwanted and abused dogs and pairs them with young people who are perhaps losing their way. This combination has proven to be truly transformative for the lives of the young people and rescued dogs and has repercussions throughout the community.
- Youthline Auckland Charitable Trust #CC21032 Youthline works with young people, their families and those supporting young people. Their organisations are made up of volunteer and paid staff members – and they have centres based across the country. They were established to ensure young people know where to get help and can access support when they need it. At the core of Youthline’s work is the development of leadership and personal skills in young people. They do this by involving young people; both those who seek assistance and those who wish to develop themselves.
- Spinal Cord Society New Zealand Inc #CC25781 The Spinal Cord Society NZ Inc. (SCSNZ) is a non-profit organisation working towards effective treatment for spinal cord injury (SCI). SCSNZ has established its research laboratory in the CFI of the University of Otago and is engaged on an integrated programme of laboratory and clinical research.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in December 2014?
- Spinal Cord Society New Zealand Inc (58%, 185 Votes)
- The Nelson ARK Trust (31%, 99 Votes)
- Youthline Auckland Charitable Trust (11%, 35 Votes)
Total Voters: 329
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good