Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we have almost $1500 to give away to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in October 2014 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 30th September)
- The Wish For Fish Charitable Trust #CC46562 Giving people with a variety of mental and physical disabilities the opportunity to experience salt water activities. Based in the Bay of Plenty, Wish for Fish in a non-profit charitable trust which is driven by a team of trustees, patrons, ambassadors, crew and volunteers. Our main aim is to raise enough funds to purchase our own suitable vessel, therefore controlling our own destiny.
- New Plymouth Little Theatre Inc #CC20858 The objectives of New Plymouth Little Society Inc. are to promote, encourage and foster excellence in the production, performance, reading, study and writing of theatrical works for the edification and benefit of the community. To promote and encourage the contribution of the community to the production performance, reading, study and writing of theatrical works for the benefit of the community as a whole. To Foster an appreciation of artistic theatrical works for the enhancement development and benefit of the community.
- Wellington Regional Asthma Society Inc #CC24038 We are dedicated to helping people with asthma and their families. Our vision is to work towards the eradication of asthma through supporting ongoing research into the causes of asthma.We are committed to providing the information you need to understand, manage and live with asthma.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in October 2014?
- The Wish For Fish Charitable Trust (55%, 241 Votes)
- Wellington Regional Asthma Society Inc (43%, 189 Votes)
- New Plymouth Little Theatre Inc (2%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 438
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good