Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. With your help we have almost $1500 to give away to a worthy NZ charity next month!
So, who shall we give it to?
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in August 2014 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st July)
- Haven Animal Support Services #CC50564 HAVEN Animal Support Services (H.A.S.S) is a quality of life animal service and Haven. HAVEN Animal Support Services strives to provide a haven for unwanted animals, encourage kind treatment, provide love and care and training until a forever loving home can be found and assist with pets in loving homes having a hard time/hardship. We also get the animals in our Haven de-sexed to enable less un-wanted litters and to help owners find resources/funding needed for their pets quality of life.
- New Zealand Blue Light #CC1948 New Zealand Blue Light is a registered charity and community policing youth program that for over 30 years has run programs and activities for young people throughout New Zealand free from drugs, alcohol and violence.
- Melanoma Foundation of New Zealand #CC30658 The Melanoma Foundation of New Zealand is a registered charitable trust devoted to issues relating to melanoma. Our mission is to create excellence in the awareness, education, prevention, treatment and research of melanoma in New Zealand.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in August 2014?
- New Zealand Blue Light (46%, 466 Votes)
- Haven Animal Support Services (40%, 405 Votes)
- Melanoma Foundation of New Zealand (15%, 152 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,023
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good