Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. We now have an option for Businesses to support 4good with 100% of all funds going to the charity – so visit the website to signup with your business!
For April 2014 these charities have been short-listed – so get your voting on:
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in April 2014 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st March)
1) Iosis Family Solutions #CC11266 “Partnering with families who are facing multiple challenges with limited resources, we will find practical solutions and generate life-changing learning experiences.”
2) Community Hospice Service Eastern Bay of Plenty #CC23677 “Hospice EBOP supports patients and their whanau to assist the patient to: be cared for at home, live each day as fully as possible & die with dignity in the place of their choice”
3) The Wellington Multiple Sclerosis Society Inc #CC10482 “The Wellington Society is a not-for-profit organisation, devoted to supporting through our three Field Workers, those with MS, their carers and their families.”
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in April 2014?
- The Wellington Multiple Sclerosis Society Inc (71%, 540 Votes)
- Iosis Family Solutions (22%, 170 Votes)
- Community Hospice Service Eastern Bay of Plenty (7%, 52 Votes)
Total Voters: 762
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good
MS is a charity that greatly needs support
and knowing some family members who
suffer with it every help they get is greatly
my dad has Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and lives in the Wellington region. The support he and the rest of the family since his diagnosis has had from the Wellington MS Society has been invaluable for dad and us. We don’t know what we would have done had we not had the services from the Wellington MS Society available.
Please vote for the Wellington Multiple Sclerosis Society.
I have MS and I found this voting business kind of confusing. I hope my vote was counted; I”ll try again tomorrow. I also emailed my family and friends and asked them to vote for the Wellington MS Society. Everyone in the Wellington MS Society appreciates your support. Please share the email with your nearest and dearest.
I have MS and I found this voting business kind of confusing. And I have MS memory issues.
Thank you , thank you, thank you. The total votes for the Wellington MS Soc are 414 out of at total of 629. at 10:30 AM, 27 March 2014. Yesterday it was 217 with the Total Voters: 428 after I had voted.
I’m so pleased to know so many voters do NOT share my confusion. Thank you; we need you.