Voting is now open!
Thank you for your donation this month. We now have an option for Businesses to support 4good with 100% of all funds going to the charity – so visit the website to signup with your business!
For April 2014 these charities have been short-listed – so get your voting on:
Choose one of these 3 charities to receive this money in April 2014 (Vote in the poll below before 5pm 31st March)
1) Iosis Family Solutions #CC11266 “Partnering with families who are facing multiple challenges with limited resources, we will find practical solutions and generate life-changing learning experiences.”
2) Community Hospice Service Eastern Bay of Plenty #CC23677 “Hospice EBOP supports patients and their whanau to assist the patient to: be cared for at home, live each day as fully as possible & die with dignity in the place of their choice”
3) The Wellington Multiple Sclerosis Society Inc #CC10482 “The Wellington Society is a not-for-profit organisation, devoted to supporting through our three Field Workers, those with MS, their carers and their families.”
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in April 2014?
- The Wellington Multiple Sclerosis Society Inc (71%, 540 Votes)
- Iosis Family Solutions (22%, 170 Votes)
- Community Hospice Service Eastern Bay of Plenty (7%, 52 Votes)
Total Voters: 762
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good