Voting is now open!
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in November 2013? (Vote in the poll below)
1) Bay of Plenty Therapy Foundation Incorporated #CC41185 (www.BOPTherapyFoundation.co.nz)
Provides funded counselling sessions for children, young people, and families.
2) Iosis Limited #CC11266 (www.iosis.org.nz)
Partners with South Auckland families who are facing multiple challenges with limited resources. By finding practical solutions and generating life-changing learning experiences, families are equipped to be safe and strong together.
3) Operation Sugar Limited #CC49437 (www.OperationSugar.org.nz)
Provides FREE custom birthday cakes and photography to seriously ill children, and children that require frequent hospitalisation, all over New Zealand. A large network of amateur & professional bakers and photographers on hand, donate their time, resources & expertise.
(If you are reading this via email, here’s where you vote)
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in November 2013?
- Operation Sugar Limited (74%, 583 Votes)
- Iosis Limited (20%, 162 Votes)
- Bay of Plenty Therapy Foundation Incorporated (6%, 47 Votes)
Total Voters: 792
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good