Voting is now open!
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in October 2013? (Vote in the poll below)
1) Arts Access Aotearoa Whakahauhau Katoa o Hanga (www.ArtsAccess.org.nz)
Helps those who have physical, sensory or intellectual impairments to participate in the arts, as both creators and audience members.
2) SuperGrans Manawatu Charitable Trust (www.SGmanawatu.org.nz)
Ensures that skills and knowledge flow between generations and communities via a volunteer service that offers families and individuals practical assistance in developing basic home and life skills.
3) Shocking Pink Charitable Trust (www.ShockingPink.org.nz)
Supports Young Women through Breast Cancer by providing a point of contact, knowledge centre and forum, as well as HEART: Humour, Enlightenment, Appreciation, Resilience, Truth.
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in October 2013?
- Shocking Pink (56%, 298 Votes)
- Arts Access Aotearoa (32%, 173 Votes)
- SuperGrans Manawatu (12%, 65 Votes)
Total Voters: 536
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good
Love your work ShockingPink!
The best friens is one to help you through thick an thin the bad times ar when we need our friends. Go Shocking Pink a friend to girls in need.
Love your work girls xx