Voting is now open!
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in September 2013? (Vote in the poll below)
1) Mobility Assistance Dogs Trust (www.MobilityDogs.co.nz)
Mobility dogs are trained and partnered with people living with long term physical disabilities including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy and spinal cord injuries.
2) Homai Early Childhood Centre Education Trust (www.BlennzOnlineHECC.edublogs.org)
The only specialised early education centre in NZ for children who are blind and low vision.
3) Head Injury Society (Waikato) Inc (www.ThinkNZ.org.nz)
Empowering people affected by head injury (a new one in NZ every 15 mins) to make informed choices.
Which of these 3 charities has your vote for the charity we support in September 2013?
- Mobility Assistance Dogs Trust (46%, 91 Votes)
- Head Injury Society (Waikato) Inc (42%, 83 Votes)
- Homai Early Childhood Centre Education Trust (11%, 22 Votes)
Total Voters: 196
Thanks for your vote! If you have your automatic payment setup already, thanks!
If not, here's how: It's Good to Join 4good